There is always room for improvement and as well all know, life can throw a wrench in the works, but I'm feeling a bit more motivated and focused than I did in the first half of the year.
|heh heh so true...|
- As the weather allows, work 2-3 times/week - lunging, ground work, poles, riding (!)
- Maintain weight going into winter and develop some topline
- Try to keep his weight down and keep him healthy
- Sort winter/summer horse stuff in bins so I can actually find things when needed
- Stretch goal - sort gear by horse as well!
- Clean and sell tack I'm not using
- Set up new shelves in barn
- Clean windows, tack room, etc for winter
- Get trough heater going, since winter is definitely coming...
- No Zero Days plan – test for Q4 and implement fully in 2020. Thanks to L Williams again for sharing this – it has really helped me!
- draft 2020 goals
- Continue saving to vet fund - set aside $50/pay to start
- Consistent exercise of some sort
- Continue working on ideas to help anxiety (kinda vague, I know!)
- Plan meals and try to limit eating out
- Savings for shows and some house repairs in 2020
- Meet 2019 goal of 40 books read (low hanging fruit)
Volunteer somewhere - but not for a horse show/club- done and ongoing! This is sort of cheating, since I started volunteering for the therapeutic riding centre where Spencer now lives before I finished this post.
- Read work-related news articles in French (fun topics like organized crime, terrorism, etc. lol)